update

The past week has been weird in the weight department. I will explain...

As of today I'm still 175, but I'll admit that's probably because I've been eating more potatoes than I normally do.

My husband and I bought some fish fillets, and I always limit myself to two. That's fine. But we also have french fries, and I don't measure them. If I had to guess, I'd say I eat 20 fries. Hmm, is that a lot? lol

Whenever the weather gets warmer, we cook out, probably ever weekend. But we always grill potatoes with cheese, so that's something I have re-introduced to my life. Shamie on me.

I'd like to say I am down another pound, but no, not this week. My goal weight for April 2 is at 173, and I still have high hopes of achieving that goal. I have plenty of time, though I need to stay away from a few things I've ate recently: potatoes and pizza.

I've found that my weight fluctuation has been crazy. One night I weighed myself at 179.9, and the next morning.... 175.5. Whhhaaatt?

Saturday, March 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment