get low

Woo hoo! 175 on the scale, and I'm just tickled. This is so real to me now, and I can't believe I have left 180 in the dust.

I have until March 31 to be at my goal, but I'm to the point where I don't just want to meet my goal, I want to go above and beyond.

As far as my clothing goes, everything is getting sloppy, especially my pants. Yuck. They are big in the leg area, but the waist is still okay. I look at my stomach everyday, and while I notice a little change, I want my stomach to fall off first! But, I can't control that, so there is no reason to complain.

I have been neglecting my abs, and I'm ashamed to say it. My plans are to have a firm stomach someday, but I've go to start doing my Wii Fit again. My new game is just so addicting, that all I want to do is dance.

In the food world, I think sweets are making me sick. Today I ate a piece of chocolate cake, and my stomach hurt so bad afterward. So now, I don't even enjoy chocolate. But I tell you what I do love... YOGURT! Yogurt with fruit and granola in it. Yummmm.

I feel very proud of myself, and I am especially proud to just get a compliment from other people. Then, I truly realize that this is working.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment