why can't i love vegetables?

I hate veggies. Seriously, I do. Well, let me just summarize the veggies I eat and how I eat them:

Tomatoes - I only eat them raw in salsa. I hate them in salads, detest them on a hot burger, but love ketchup. I love them stewed as part of veggie soup.

Corn - I only eat corn in veggie soup.

Carrots - I hate them raw, and typically only eat them in veggie soup.

Celery - Ha! Fat chance you'd ever get that crap past the hangy ball in the roof of my mouth.

Broccoli - See the Celery above

Peas - See the Celery above

Cauliflower - Ick!

Cucumbers - Eeew

Lettuce - Love! But only with salad dressing :{

Cabbage - Nope. Never. Ugh. Ick

You see where this is going, right?



I have always wished that I could love veggies. Heck, if I had it my way, I'd be a veggie fanatic, and I'd just gobble down those little soil-dwellers in a minute. But no, my middle name is "Carb".

Monday, March 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment